OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) from PVA helps you manage information through its lifecycle, improve business productivity, mitigate risk, and control costs of growing volumes of content.
OpenText Enterprise Content Management software unites records management, archiving, search and eDiscovery to minimize organizational risk and cost, and maximize business insight and efficiency.
From information capture, to classification, management, storage, distribution, archiving, and disposition, Enterprise Content Management software manages the flow of information across the organization. Fast and seamless access from multiple environments—web, desktop, mobile, within business processes and applications—improves user productivity and organizational efficiency.
- Content Management – Manage and archive corporate content
- Archiving – Meet compliance requirements
- Records Management – Control risks and costs by managing the retention and disposition of content
- Email Management – Reduce costs and mitigate the risks of compliance and litigation
- Data and Content Integration – Intelligently consolidate and transform data and content
- Legal Content Management (eDocs) – Support business practices, proactive compliance and information governance needs
- Learning Management – Successfully manage the learning process, reduce training costs and improve user satisfaction
- Content-centric Applications – Provide the right task and resource support
- OpenText Records Management delivers records management functions and capabilities to provide full lifecycle document management and records management for the entire enterprise.
- Records Management empowers everyone to file enterprise content according to organizational policies, thereby ensuring regulatory compliance and reducing the risks associated with audit and litigation.
- Sprint has seen tremendous results. The number of documents classified is over 14 million.
- The user friendly solutions from OpenText allow the records management process to integrate seamlessly into the way people work.
Benefits of Enterprise Content Management
- Meet U.S. Department of Defense standard 5015.2 regulations
- Minimize exposure to risk
- Improve productivity
- Ensure the integrity of corporate holdings
- Increase user adoption
- Reduce deployment costs
- Scale your system
- Full compliance with VERS v2.0
Across mobile devices
Manage information through lifecycle
Improve business productivity