OpenText Customer Experience Management (CEM) creates a richer, more interactive online experience across multiple channels—websites, mobile devices, social networks, and more—without sacrificing your organization’s information governance requirements.
Optimize your online marketing strategy and campaigns, manage your global brand, and produce effective customer communications with OpenText Customer Experience Management. Use it to:
- Improve your business impact by creating new markets and fostering relationships between your customers, partners, and employees
- Increase your business insight by continuously measuring your impact using web and social analysis, sentiment analytics, multi-variant testing, and customer experience analytics
- Engage with customers, prospects, partners, and employees through secure self-service solutions, targeted customer correspondence, and communities
- Streamline your process velocity with better control of your brand assets, distribute your information via self-service, automated processes
- Ensure brand value with usage auditing and digital rights management for consistent consumption across multiple digital channels.
Customer Experience Management Products:
- Web Content Management – Create an interactive web experience personalized for each visitor to your website, mobile device, kiosks and other medium
- Customer Communications Management – Enhance customer relationships and value by enabling automated and interactive communications of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) organizations.
- Media Management – Produce, manage and publish your rich media; ensure consistency and control in the production and distribution of all your digital media assets to increase brand value and improve workplace productivity
- Tempo Social – Socially-charge your current business processes in a safe, Compliant and easy to use fashion; creating an immersive user experience both for social business and the social marketplace
- Portals – Enable organizations to control their total cost of ownership and better engage with users and customers by providing a single point of access to information for WWW, partner extranets and employee intranets.
- Mobile Web – Provide Enterprises with solutions to create and manage mobile applications and web experiences while providing your marketing and sales organizations with opportunities to extend customer reach and monetization of web services.